Governor Scott Walker
The Sponsoring Committee of the 2017
Wisconsin Governor’s Prayer Breakfast
cordially invites you to the
2017 Wisconsin Governor’s Prayer Breakfast &
National Day of Prayer
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Get your tickets today!: 2017 Ticket order form
View last year’s information and video here!
Sheila Raye Charles
Daughter of legendary singer and pianist Ray Charles
Guest Speaker Charlie Linville
Charlie is the first combat wounded amputee to scale Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain. While on the summit, Charlie reflected: What a fantastic feel-ing to be at the top. I’m thankful I was able to push this war-torn body to it’s max. Only five years earlier, he lay in a hospital bed after suffering a severe injury while on duty with a bomb-disposal unit in Afghanistan. He suffered a traumatic brain injury, an injury to his hand, and a mangled right foot that eventually had to be amputated.
Order Soon! This Event Sells Out!
to order your tickets today!
Other program personalities confirmed to date:
- George Bogdanovich, Chairman and CEO – PS Companies
- Garrett Butenhoff, President – The Brotherhood – Congregation Emanu-El B’ne Jeshurun; Medical Surgical Products Sales Rep – Cardinal Health
- Eric Hovde, CEO – Hovde Capital Advisors, LLC
- Officer Gregory Hunter, Faith-Based Coordinator – MPD District 7
- George Petak, Business and Community Engagement Officer – WHEDA
- Richard Poirier, JD, President and CEO – Church Mutual Insurance Company
- Kevin Riordan, Managing Principal – Cushman & Wakefield/Boerke Co. Inc.
- Col. Ken Sweet, 128th Air Refueling Wing (Ret.) – Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941